- The actual lead time of orders that include Bardo is 14-21 days.
- LCD Screen not included.
Bardo 1.3 is a 3D printer board based on the ATmega2560 and made for use with Kodama Trinus series 3D printers. The board is optimized for use with Marlin 2.x, adopting state-of-the-art technology in terms of its firmware and its capabilities.
- Plug & Play replacement for your old Trinus PCBA
- Trinamic (TMC) stepper driver makes the printer 10 times quieter
- Improved print quality thanks to the combination of new firmware and hardware
- Opensource Marlin2 firmware enables customizations that were not available with the previous Trinus PCBA
- LCD firmware update included (flow diagram here))
|Microcontroller||Microchip ATmega2560 (8bit, 16MHz)|
|Power supply||12V input|
All drivers integrated in PCB
|Hotend Heater MOSFET||150A rated|
|Storage||Full-size SD card slot|
|PC Connection||USB-A connector|
|Secondary communication||Serial 4pin (5V, GND, TXD, RXX), for LCD panel|
|Firmware||Marlin 2.x (open source)|
4x Standoff mounting screws